Thursday, January 05, 2006

FATHER TIME AND BABY SIX

Father Time said to Baby Six, "You're the new kid on the block and you could be in a fix if you got mixed up in politics before you're dry behind the ears. It appears I should hang around till you get your feet on the ground. Maybe I can help you, Baby Six."

The diaper clad little lad, not yet even toilet trained, tried to restrain a hee-hee-haw. "Nah," he said. "You had your try. I watched you from the big blue sky. You see, I was born premature and wasn't sure I wanted the job.

"I said No! but God said Yes! 'Get down there and clean up the mess caused by the GOP.' I thought God said I should go pee so I did and God was glad. I rained on their parade, George was dripping wet. Slick Dick was mad about the yellow rain and all the voters started to complain."

The Democrats expressed glee about the pee and warned the doo-doo would be followed by Number Two if they didn't do what they told him to. That downpour started a roar and Bush got the shame and blame for flooding on the White House floor.

Father Time went on a one way trip to the Oldest Folks Home. The Democrats watched him fall and slide and slip just like the president was doing in the polls. And Baby Six was extolled for his watery tricks and voters hailed the new Peepee democracy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home