Friday, May 19, 2006

HEARTS AND OTHER BODY PARTS

Wanna buy a spunky sperm,
That little wiggly human worm
Guaranteed, I don't mean maybe,
To produce a brand new baby?
Wanna buy a beating heart
Or some other body part?
You'll find what you're looking for
At the Dollar Donor Store.
Weekly specials, long-term loans
On second hand blood and bones.
We kid you not, we have got
A you know what that'll hit the spot.
Livers, lungs, Einstein's brain
At prices that are quite insane.
Shopping for a pair of eyes?
Any color, shape or size.
Buy from us. We guarantee.
Your money back quite cheerfully.
Just one rule you must abide.
Give living proof you have died.

1 Comments:

Blogger Douglas V. Gibbs said...

I discovered poetry as a teen, and I love to write it, but your poetry is breath-taking. Fantastic. Love it. I'm a writer, myself, but I'm hitting the novel market. This is a blog I will begin visiting often. Thank you for having it.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home