Saturday, June 10, 2006

MY DREAM CAME TRUE

Last night I had a dream. I was sitting by a stream filled with peaches and sweet cream beside a chocolate mountain decked with candy trees, surrounded by friendly honeybees. A magic fountain sprayed lemonade and God came down and surveyed what my sleeping mind had made.

There were powder blue skies, cotton candy clouds and jelly beans of red and green and every color ever seen on a beach as far and wide as eyes could reach and a church made of gingerbread where all God's creatures said their prayers and the preacher, a wise old owl, spread love and brotherhood and all things good, as a servant of the Lord should. Was this a glimpse of Heaven come to earth to show God's children what life was worth?

In my dream, I began to cry, not with sadness but with love and joy. I had seen what awaited me when my final day would be. When I heard angels sing I closed my eyes in eternal rest. I was blessed. God wanted me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home