Wednesday, December 07, 2005

NO BEGINNING, NO END

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is no heaven, there is no hell. There is no bottom to the Wishing Well. At least not as far as I can tell. There is one breath. It starts with life, it ends with death.

There is only one once in between the first and final scene. There is no present, there is no past, there is no slow, there is no fast. We come, we go, we never know when this movie show will end, when the curtain will fall and we don't know if all is all, We walk, we talk, we see, we hear, we feel and believe what's really real is real.

The only truth that touches me is the power and the energy of a force I cannot see but share with every flower and every tree and every creature on the land and in the sea for they are all a part of me and they all care and are aware of me and I of they and we all share each night and day and feel pain the same in a different way and who's to say that love will ever steal our hearts away?

I sometimes do not understand what I write or why it mostly comes out rhyme and who puts the these words into my brain and lets me compose a brief refrain about a rose, a falling rain, the majesty of a moving train, the tragedy of a falling plane, a strain that drives the sane insane.

Words I know are but a grain of sand that is the land where we might reside where no one ever lived or died or laughed or cried for there is no way and no one to decide.

Is this world just one foolish fantasy? I'll just have to wait and see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I read this after your December 5th post - "What Life is All About". I think the two go great together. I've always grappled with the idea of whether there is an "end" or not. I guess we can only depend on what we know to be true (which is why I like this line - "the only truth that touches me is the power and the energy of a force I cannot see"). Though one can't say for certain in all truthfulness if there is heaven or hell...as a truth-seeker, I can't deny that there is a powerful life force or energy. It's all around us!

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home