Thursday, March 16, 2006

MY DEAR STUPID CONSTITUENCY:

I ran. Iran, will it be next? I attacked and sacked Iraq, now I can't give it back. Now I'm back against the wall and all I can do is send more GIs to their grave just to save my skin and hope it helps a few Republicans win in the next election/selection before a post-vote inspection finds we once again stole the votes at the polls, the goal we achieved when the Supreme Court ignored the score and did what, it's believed, Supreme Courts are for.

Now, to get Iraq and the pollsters off my back, there's only one thing I can do and that's to force Iran into a Nuke attack where the U. S. will win and get its money back by selling bombs to every nation that wants a mideast confrontation that will leave more oil for sale in the sandy soil.

What if a million Iranians die in a brand new war? You'll have more gas to run your car, for isn't that what wars are for? Yes, that and a quick fix to guarantee a lot more years for the GOP, and possibly, the next presidency, And that makes sense to me.


SIGNED WITH HIS X (G. W. B,)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home