Monday, December 13, 2010


About three years ago I was living in Florida and my wife and I faced her inevitable cancer death.
We decided, when she passed away, I should sell our Florida condo and move to Indy to be near my son rather than the Florida sun.

The inevitable happened. The condo sold quickly and I moved to be near Larry in Indy where I lived until his work allowed him to transfer to Florida where we both now reside.

I now have both my son and the sun, the way Betty, my wife of more than 50 years, wanted it to be.

Now my son and I remain closer than ever, living with memories of the past and looking ahead to a happier life.

There are times when we miss the years in Indy and when we look forward to a hopefully long and happy future in the Sunshine State.

At 87, I will continue to blog as long as the future permits, am thankful that I have my son and daughter to comfort and care for me, my writing to challenge me and good health to bless me in my years ahead.

I want to thank bloggers everywhere who give me reason to continue my writings in the years ahead.

Thank you, one and all. ED (Wegads) WEILAND


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Nephew Joel

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home