Tuesday, November 29, 2005

MY THANKS TO YOU!

First and foremost, this post is not to boast that in less than a year since my blogsite did appear the response has gone beyond my wildest expectations and my anticipations and so I thank the nation's bloggers, whoever and where ever they are.

As I celebrate eight months here and my eighty second year alive (or a reasonable facsimile of) on this galactic sphere I do not admit any crime for my rhyme. I love (and that word rhymes with "of") that I've received, as this is writ, more than fifteen hundred hits and growing.This is my way of showing my appreciation for your response to my creation.

I find it hard to believe that an old fart like me could see his art (such as it is) rizz (which means "rise," I surmise) in this very contrary arbitrary literary somewhat scary fairyland. I couldn't resist. I exist to make matters verse.

So now to what I want to say. Starting today adfeminam when I write 'em I will post 'em on my site every night, at least one or more is what I'm aiming for. I want to be known as "most with the posts" in Blogland. If now and then I miss, I apologize for this. But I'll try to keep things humming as long as hits keep coming. --- Sincerely, ME.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pleasure is ours! Keep blogging. Love your rhymes within rhymes.

I'd love to know what you think about Dubya's *new* "plan for victory".

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home