Monday, February 27, 2006

UNFAIR AFFAIRS EVERYWHERE

Once upon a midnight bleary I said to my girlfriend, "Dearie, I'm weary of the query you subject me to. You know I'm true blue, faithful to you. There's no other."

She replied, "Oh., brother!"

She caught me cold, and had cause to scold. I mean, I had to come clean. "OK, I admit it. But you only know part of it. I've had hanky-panky with him, yes. But I confess, I've also done it with your sister."

She looked at me and said: "Mister, now I know you're near queer. You can just get outa here. Hit the road. you miserable toad!"

"I try to satisfy. I don't know why you're mad at me. Let it be. You still need me to give you cash. I take out the trash and dash here and there and everywhere shopping for the groceries."

"Please," said she, "don't play that game with me. You live here free. You use and abuse me sexually. You were once my honey bee. I loved you totally. Now you say you get it on with my siblings when I'm gone."

"Oh, come on. Stop this quibbling. Let's go to bed. I'll do some nibbling like you like. Don't I do it better than Mike or Ike?"

"OK, I admit, you got me there. But I swear, there is no other."

"How about my twin brother?"

"Yeah, that's true. Him too."

"So what's the big to-do? Come to bed, you sexy shrew."

"Oh, screw you!"

"So what else is new?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home