Friday, August 11, 2006

HAIL KING BUSH!

All hail King Bush, the Imperial Serial Killer. Thousands dead. Blood runs red. But it must be said in defense of this all-time slime of crime, he doesn't actually shoot the gun that slays them more than one by one. He's gets a whole damn lot in one shot and that's not an exaggeration for a nut who rules a great big nation.

You see, he doesn't actually kill directly. But he plots the spot and sets the time and is the necessary accessory to the crime. The GIs kill on his command while he turns his back on Iraq and makes believe he's in control of the former Hussein hiding hole.

Dubya has no shame and takes no blame as GIs aim at those he claims are our enemy. But he enjoys the fame for what is done. All GIs who die at his command, by gun or bomb, CD ROM or dot com or some other way are credited to Bush who likes to play God while he is actually the buddy of the fuddy-duddy devil. And that's on the level.

Have you ever seen how he can laugh when a GI's body is cut in half or blown to bits after an Iraqi enemy on the other side commits suicide and boom, boom, bang, bang hot dang another dead adds to Dubya's score. As an accomplice he's accomplished what he had in mind: don't leave a single living GI behind.

Well, the hell of Dubya's illegal war goes on and on and as each deal is done Bush, the serial killer, says:

"Ain't I havin' heaps o' fun foolin' 'round! But they can't prove I did it direct since, I suspect, my fingerprints can't be found on the dead on the ground or on the guns that mowed 'em down. That's OK. I know I done the deal and how proud I am of me! I'm a genyewine hero.

"So pin a medal on my chest when you lay me down to rest next to Hitler, Ho Chi Min, Stalin and all us guys in the killin' line. We're all kin under the skin and know how to make a war begin. We won't win but we'll have fun as long as it lasts. Ain't war a blast!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genius!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home