Tuesday, May 31, 2005

THE REMEMBERING MIND

I have the kind of mind that remembers ever every thing I've ever done since Day One or even before, I recall it all, the day my parents went to bed and mother said, "Let's make a baby, " And my father replied: "Maybe. It's not we haven't tried " "Try again." my mother said. "Try harder." "This hard enough?" he laughed and kissed her and they began.

My father huffed and puffed. My mother laughed and cried and then she sighed and I knew that they were done and soon would have a son and that newborn boy would be me

I know it's hard to believe. but I was there the moment I was conceived. I felt like I'd been shot from a cannon into a wet and watery cave but a sense of loving warmth came over me and I fell asleep peacefully.

I knew without knowing that I was slowly growing, changing and rearranging, that wondrous things were happening to me, from a tiny seed in a magical sea into a what I was meant to be. It was a thrilling time for me, the He who was yet to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home