Saturday, September 29, 2007

LET BLOGS BE MY LEGACY

I wake up in the dead of night thinking of something I must write, tired but inspired and fired by my imagination, anxious to have a conversation with with my mind no matter how weary I may be. If If I delay what I have to say the whole idea might fade way.

Inspiration is a visitation from angels floating in the air. If I wait, hesitate to state what's inside of you it may be too late. It no longer will be there. When I as young and learned to read and write I knew this would be my plight in life. I'm a writing man and plan to write as long as I can.

Even if my creative juice runs dry I trust what I've done will provide some fun and introspection, Democratic elections and more affection for rhyme is what I'm fondest of. It's what I love! To me, the most important thing of all is to bring pleasure, joy and fun to everyone. This is all within my wherewithall.
Even if I live to double zero, I don't want to be a hero. I just want to share my rhyme with all who care and want to share with me SO please bear with me whether you agree or disagree with me.

What I write is sometimes fact, is often fiction. My convictions and predictions, sometimes lucid, more often stupid, are all designed to strain the brain and entertain, If they make you laugh or smile, all the nonsense is worthwhile,

My verse, for better or for worse, will be my legacy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mba dissertation said...

your post "LET BLOGS BE MY LEGACY " is quite informative for my research, now I must complete my research for my paper.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home