Friday, May 30, 2008

DREAMS AND REALITY

Is my dream really a dream or does it just seem to be? Is it a glimpse into the future of my reality? Is it an affliction of the mind creating believable fiction or doubted fact?

Is it exactly the sum of what is to come or a surrealistic interpretation of a vision that escaped the prison of my overactive brain trying to explain the truth of what is to be? Is it a message from my soul shouting to me silently, desperately warning me to anticipate the fate that awaits?

"To thine own self be true," the Great Bard once said. I read his script and know he said it. I give him credit for opening my eyes and helping me realize how wise was he. How could William Shakespeare know, hundreds of years ago, what troubles me in this, the twenty-first century?

Was this dictation to my doubting soul a visitation from my ancient past alerting me of the fate that impatiently awaits the dawn of my too soon tomorrow? Will I leave behind my body but not my soul or mind for a new kind of reality more real than this reality could ever be?

Eventually, will I be a reincarnation interpretation of another me with a renewed opportunity to repent in my future the sins of my present that will then become my past?

How long will my past last? How many lifetimes lie ahead for me? I will just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home