Sunday, May 01, 2005

I BELIEVE

I believe when one bird sings it brings greetings from all birds that fly. I believe clouds in the sky are featherbeds where angels rest in their quest to do their best to ease the pain and warm the rain to nurture grain and sugar cane and everything that grows below and to slake the thirst of snakes and lakes and camels, too, and the likes of me and you.

I believe the gentle breeze can calm the seas, caress and ease the perspiration and frustration of an overheated civilization.

I believe intercourse, a magic, interactive force, for better or for worse, gives man and woman the ability to replicate so there will be more humanity when their lives of worth on Earth are through and they have better things to do in a place far off in outer space that waits patiently in an ever-after eternity.

I believe souls live on long after we are gone and carry on the good works they began during their life span and serve as an inspiration to a newborn creation to take our place when we surrender to the call of the Master of us all,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home