Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I'VE CHOSEN TO BE FROZEN

Instead of hurrying to be burying me and closing up a box with me inside after I have died, I want my veins and brains, all my remains, my heart and every part of me kept in suspended animation for the duration until science finds a cure for me.

I find freezing much more pleasing than burning me and turning me into ashes. So ice my eyes, my lips, my hips, my thighs. my eyes and whatever else is part of the cadaver that was mine to use and abuse in this life that was loaned to me, but was not owned by me,

I don't desire to expire totally. I'm sure science will find a cure for what's killing me. I'm willing to go into a deep sleep until a new life keeps a date with me.

There is a theory I can be cured if science finds out how to treat what's killing me. It's a science called cryobiology. It disturbs not the ecology and is a solution to pollution. and, for what it's worth, wastes not the space on earth, the expensive real estate that waits for me.

Just keep me at proper Fahrenheit and someday I just might melt into the healthy me I used to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home