Wednesday, May 03, 2006

SONG OF A BABBLING BUSH

George Bush, among other things, says "String along with me, forget your grief and trust in me, your Commander in Thief and Future KIng."

   SING A SONG OF GEORGIE PORGIE MUDDY PIE,
   PUT HIM IN A SEWER TO DRY AND HE WILL CRY,
   "OH WHAT A SMARTY PARTY GUY AM I!"


The man who boasts he got his Harvard degree with grades of C should make you see he's far from the brain he claims to be. How can he be the authority on the Constitution when he oh so wisely denies there's such a thing as evolution, thinks stem cell research is anti church, birth control violates body and soul and gold should be our only goal.

He engaged in thievery to achieve his unbelievable rise to fame on his daddy's name and oil wealth and rules by stealth and arrogance and dances to the tune of a leaky balloon.

I doubt I can say anything bad about Bush that hasn't been said before. But I will try. I won't call him a goon or a babbling baboon or a lunatic loon who howls at the fool full moon. But I will say this about that buffoon. We can't be rid of him too soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home