Monday, March 05, 2007

MY LEGACY OF ME

My legacy, now lemme see. What should I leave behind? My Behind. That's what I have in mind. It's always been behind me, backing me up faithfully. I know it will follow me wherever I go and when I go.

If I leave my legacy, my Behind behind, there's one big Butt. They're both a part of You Know What and that is what controls flatulent retention and other functions I don't care to mention.

I asked my girl friend about her end and what she planned to do with it when she was through with it.

"I'll leave it up to you," she said. "After I am dead, take it up with the undertaker. If you care to have my rear as a souvenir he'll just cut it off and put the rest of me in my coffin. Who's to know if, when I go, I leave a bit of me behind?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home