Sunday, February 15, 2009

A GLIMPSE OF HEAVEN COME TO EARTH

Last night I had a dream. I was siting by a gentle stream filled with peaches and cream at the foot of a chocolate mountain and a field of candy trees and hives of friendly honeybees saying "Thank you, please.". A magic fountain sprayed pink lemnade. God came down from Heaven and surveyed what my sleeping mlnd had made.

There were powder blue skies, cotton candy clouds and jellybeans in every color ever seen, a beach as far as eyes could reach and a church made of gingerbread where all God's children said their prayers and the preacher, a wise old owl, spread love and brotherhood and all things good as servants of the Lord should.

Was this a glimpse of Heaven come to earth to show God's children what life was really worth?

In my dream I began to cry, not with sadness but with love and joy. I had seen what awaited me when my fated day would be, I heard angels sing. I closed my eyes in eternal rest, God wanted me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lisa and Kids said...

Hi. We like a lot of your blogs. We really enjoy "A Glimpse of Heaven Come to Earth" for the Blog Book.
Keep blogging! We love all your writings!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home