Thursday, April 02, 2009

WEGADS' BOOK OF BLOGS

There are thousands of seniors like you and me who harbor one wish-- that -someone, some day, somehow---why not NOW?--- will publish their creation and pay for it with cash remuneration.

Seeineg that first byline will bring elation beyond expectation. And the dough the publisher will say this is a writing pro. But first success causes stress unless the writer finds more avenues receptive to their views. Outlets are there everywhere if you are willing to make a splash without immediate cash, For that, BLOGGING is the way to go.

I've been a blogger for several years. I write "rhyme on rhyme on rhyme" poems and verse on diverse topics, optics, the tropics, news, views and commentaries:, fiction and fact, humor and jest, all the rest. Often my writing deals with controversy, everything from poverty to high society, death to bad breath, love affairs, bees and bears, over views on underwear, bonds and stocks and Goldie Lox.

Why am I telling you all this? Because I plan to self-publish a book featuring several hundred of my posted blogs. I invite you to help me choose what you would like included. Surf my "Archives" and e-mail the printouts to wegads@gmail.com with your name, e-mail address and phone number. I will dedicate the book to all who submit selections and/or suggestions. Hopefully, you will benefit with more hits from bloggers who check the list of dedicated participants.

So blog in and stay awhile and. if you don't mind, leave a great big smile behind.
* * *
I HAVE ADDITONIONAL IDEAS ON HOW THIS PROJECT WILL BENEFIT THE VAST NUMBER OF SENIOR WRITERS, BLOGGERS AND POTENTIAL BLOGGERS SEEKING INCREASED RECOGNITION OF THEIR CREATIVE SKILLS. STAY TUNED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home