Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BE TRUE TO THE YOU WHO’S YOU

To thine own self be true. This I cannot do because I don’t know who I am. I know I’m not Bill or Phil, Don or Ron. I know my name, but not the me who hides behind a face of unfamiliarity with an identity assigned to me quite accidentally.

If my sire’s sperm had turned left instead of right, I might have been a female, which I am not. If the wormy sperm had, had direct confrontation with the ovulation who knows which I would be? Maybe this, maybe that, maybe a combination of we two, maybe three or four or more, or maybe just an ordinary baby.

Sex, you see, is quite complex. It takes a confrontation of two with motivation and concentration to attempt creation. It can fail or succeed depending on implantation of the seed, fertility and the She's ability to breed.

As it sometimes happens, I became a He. What kind of He will I be? Will I be witty, will I be wise? Or just like some other guys, will I tell lies to disguise my true identity?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home